|Promo Bali Car Rental|
|Suzuki Estilo only USD 35 per day duration 10 hours|
|Suzuki Splash only USD 38 per day duration 10 hours|
|Toyota Avanza / Suzuki APV only USD 40 per day duration 10 hours|
|Toyota All New Innova only USD 50 per day duration 10 hours|
|Isuzu ELF Microbus 12 seats USD 60 per day duration 10 hours|
|Prices are already included Bali driver and gasoline/petrol|
|Price valid for start and finish point in area Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Airport, Denpasar. More info please call / WA +62 85 737187321 or contact us|
Bali Car Rental Blog
Bali Travel Tips1 March 2017
Car Rental Bali.net be happy to give you travel tips for your convenience during traveling or holiday.
Bellow are travel tips when leaving hotel or villa:
- Make sure all electrical appliances are not connected to an electric current such as TV, radio, computer, washing machines and others.
- Make sure all doors have been locked and turn on the lights on the front porch and inform the security guard or duty officer.
- Do not forget to bring along your travel documents such as identity card, airline ticket, confirmation sheet of hotel reservation, credit cards, checks and telephone number. Similarly, do not forget to bring the necessary drugs.
- Do not bring a large amount of cashes, and you'd better bring the plastic money like credit card, debit card and so on.
- Keep emergency phone numbers and maps (magazine of Bali Promo Guide to Badung) containing the numbers to contact when you lose a credit card and or airline ticket(s).
- Do not leave valuables in the room. Simply keep them in the safe box provided by the hotel.
- If you drive a car, park it in the space provided.
- If you lose your key, immediately report to the hotel.
- Do not notify or invite a stranger into the room. Report to the hotel if there are suspicious things.
Hope, our travel tips above be usefull for your traveling.